I did an Allure Beauty box unboxing. I hope that you enjoy it. Continue reading “Allure Beauty Box April 2018 Unoxing”
I might try to a weekly Roundup on Mondays. Like this post if you want to see these every week!
So I’ve had a LOT of ideas coming to me this past week. So I think I’ll share some things in the works and update y’all on what’s been going with Blind Beauty. Hope you follow me so you can join in on the fun and comment your thoughts/requests!
Hey everyone so recently I challenged myself to do a full face of makeup including choosing it without any vision. I thought I’d share some thoughts on it with you today. Now I was inspired to do this by the no mirror makeup challenge and a video by Rachhloves where she picked her makeup without vision. So hope you check out my video and TRY THE CHALLENGE!
Today I did an unboxing of the Allure Beauty Box! I also did some first impressions as well! Hope you check it out!!!
You can see my answers as well by watching this video here.
I tag each of you that read this post!
1. What is your name?
2. Single, in a relationship, or married?
3. Where are you from?
4. Do you prefer a house or apartment?
5. Do you have a disability?
6. What do you do for a living?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What is your star sign?
9. What is your favorite music genre?
10. What is your favorite movie genres?
11. What are your favorite TV genres?
12. Are there any music, movie, or tv genres you avoid?
13. Favorite food?
14. Favorite drink?
15. Favorite snack?
16. Favorite holiday?
17. Favorite season?
18. What are you talented at?
19. What is something you wish you were talented at?
20. Are you competitive?
21. Describe yourself in a single sentence?
22. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
23. What are some of your bad habits?
24. What are your favorite things about yourself?
25. What is on top of your current bucket list?
26. What are 3 long term goals?
27. What are 3 short term goals?
28. What are you doing today to help you achieve those goals?
29. What is your biggest accomplishment?
30. Who is your role model?
31. Who or what inspires you?
32. Which of your parents are you more like?
33. Which of your parents are you closest to?
34. What is the last book you read?
35. What is your favorite fairytale?
36. What is your favorite quote?
37. Favorite subject in school?
38. Subject you were best at?
39. Do you have a best friend, if so, then who?
40. Who has left the most impact on your life?
41. What app do you use most?
42. What piece of technology can you not live without?
43. What countries have you visited?
44. What countries would you like to visit?
45. Best memory you have?
46. Most embarrassing memory?
47. If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
48. One thing you know now that you wish you had known as a kid?
49. How tall are you?
50. Which do you prefer cats or dogs or neither?
51. Funniest moment throughout School?
52. Tea or Coffee?
53. What sports do you play or have you played?
54. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers and/or bloggers?
55. Do you read any magazines?
56. Favorite authors?
57. What languages do you speak and how well.
58. Do you have any siblings?
59. Are you the oldest, middle or youngest?
60. How would you describe your fashion sense?
61. What is your favorite restaurant?
62. What are your favorite operating systems for phones and computers?
63. Are you named after anyone?
64. When was the last time you cried?
65. When was the last time you laughed or smiled?
66. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
67. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
68. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
69. Favorite smells?
70. Do you prefer sweet or salty or both?
71. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
72. Where were you born?
73. What do you want to be when you grow up?
74. Who was your first best friend?
75. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
76. Favorite store.
77. Are you outgoing or keep to yourself
78. Do you tan or burn?
79. Do you remember your dreams?
80. Shoes, flip flops, socks, or bare feet?
81. Do you prefer to wear makeup or go without?
82. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
83. Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
84. Have you ever had to have surgery?
85. Right or left handed?
86. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
87. Do you wear any accessory every day?
88. What are you most afraid of?
89. Is the glass half empty or half full?
90. Are you allergic to anything?
91. Skirt, jeans, pajama pants, or sweats?
92. Do you have a set time you get up every morning?
93. Can you whistle?
94. What are some superstitions you believe?
95. Most important thing in life?
96. What are your hobbies?
97. Do you have any degrees?
98. Favorite slogan or motto you live by?
99. Are you a leader or a follower?
So today I uploaded a video I filmed last week. It’s a GRWM style video showing how to fake being awake. I’m going to elaborate on those here as well as give you some more pointers. I’ve gathered these tips from various places. I’ll have links below to some of the articles and videos that helped me to think of tips.