Today I did an update for my project empties video.
I know I’m not going back to school or college any time soon, but I thought I’d create a series that has some fun stuff in it. The first video is a makeup look that’s good for everyday makeup. You can see it below.
Back to School Series: Everyday Natural Drugstore tutorial
- Monistat chafing relief powder gel
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation in Sun Beige
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealers in medium and deep
- Elf HD Powder in Translucent
- Elf Blush and Bronzer In St. Lucia
- Elf baked Shadow in Enchanted
- CoverGirl SuperSizer
- Chella Brow Color in Tantalizing Taupe
- Neutrogena moisture smooth in grapefruit
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Barely Brown
Other ideas for videos are:
- Easy hair styles for short bob
- Everyday Neutral Glam
- Basic makeup tutorial (very simple and Junior high appropriate)
- Back to School beauty essentials
What else would you like to see whether it’s back to school or otherwise? Which one would you like to see?