Today I did an update for my project empties video.
So today I uploaded a video I filmed last week. It’s a GRWM style video showing how to fake being awake. I’m going to elaborate on those here as well as give you some more pointers. I’ve gathered these tips from various places. I’ll have links below to some of the articles and videos that helped me to think of tips.
I thought today I’d share some of my favorite sites to price and but makeup. They are in order of how often so you know where I find the best deals most. I’ll also tell you sooner good and bad about each one as well! Continue reading “Where I shop online”
I know we are getting closer to the middle of May, but I thought I’d share a list of all my favorites last month. I’ll also be sharing products that didn’t work out as well. Let me know if you’d want me to make this a regular thing!
First off let’s do makeup stuff, then other beauty related items, and finally non beauty items.
- Primer – Monistat chafing powder gel has become my go to primer recently. It’s an awesome primer to help keep oil at bay. If you’ve seen my videos you’ll see that I use this regularly.
- Foundation – Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream has been a go to this month as I haven’t been wearing much makeup. This is fast and easy to put on.
- Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is my go to as you may have guessed. It is so easy to put this on and fast to blend.
- Powder – Elf HD powder has been the powder I reach for when and if I set my foundation.
- Contour, blush, and highlight – BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow palette is awesome for all three of these. It’s also quick because everything is in one palette.
- Eyeshadow base – NYX Milk has quickly become a favorite of mine recently. I use it when I’m going to do a full eye look.
- Eyeshadow – Elf Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow in Rose gold has become my go to for a quick look. It’s fast and easy to apply, blend, and go! Highly recommend that for a quick look.
- Lips – Maybelline Baby Lips glow has been a go to for me because it’s so fast and moisturizing to put on.
- Tools – UCanB brushes are awesome. They are soft and work wonderfully at applying makeup.
- Makeup remover and face wash – Equate Foaming 2 in 1 cleaner has become a major favorite of mine for removing my makeup. Haven’t found any wipes that do it as well.
- Exfoliating face wash – Equate Polished and Radiant Facial Scrub.
- Don’t have a moisturizer to really mention or a toner
- Shampoo and Conditioner – Garnier Fructus Damage Eraser
- Deep Conditioner – Salon Selectives Damage Repair is awesome. I find it at Dollar Tree and like it better than other brands. Planning a review on this conditioner soon.
- TV show – Pretty Little Liars is my absolute favorite! It’s such a good show.
- Blog – Gail M. Coash blog is my absolute favorite honestly. My best friend’s blog for her books she’s writing. She is very talented. I hope you subscribe to her blog as well.
- Photo Editor – GMC Photo Editing which is done by Gail as well. She is so talented and has done many photos for my YouTube channel and this blog! Check her out and like her Facebook page.
What are some of your favorites? Would you like to see favorite makeup products in action for when I do this month favorites? Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments as well. You can find all of my social media on my Contact Me! page. Please subscribe so you’ll know when I post new posts