I’m BAAAAAACK! I’m planning on doing more blog posts for in depth reviews of things like ice a time period possibly. Could even be quick updates here and there as well. What do you want to see reviews of? You can check out my channel to get some ideas. Thinking Wet n Wild pallets, done AOA Studio stuff, and I’m not sure what else. Let me know what you want to see here. I’ll try to post somewhat regularly here. You can also contact me using the link Contact me!
I try to also post a vlog on my new Vlog channel once a week as well updating on my personal life and what I am thinking for the blog. So check out that channel and subscribe if you want to stay updated. The channel is BlindBeauty83 Vlog. If you haven’t already I’d also appreciate you subscribing to my beauty channel Blind Beauty.
Today I did an update for my project empties video.
Continue reading “Project Empties Update 2”
So there’s a lot going on with Blind Beauty. Read more to find out about theme days and the recent videos.
Continue reading “Weekly Roundup and Changes”
So today I uploaded a video I filmed last week. It’s a GRWM style video showing how to fake being awake. I’m going to elaborate on those here as well as give you some more pointers. I’ve gathered these tips from various places. I’ll have links below to some of the articles and videos that helped me to think of tips.
So about a month ago I did a project empties video. You can see that by clicking here. Today I’m uploading my updated list!
Continue reading “Project Empties Update”
So today’s video is my explaining the makeup removal process and different options. You can check it out below.
Get UnReady with me
There’s a lot more options than that though so I’m interested to know what your favorite method is? Is there another method you’d like to see demonstrated such as using coconut oil, cleaning cream, or some other drugstore product?
This is a list of some video ideas I’m working on. I hope that you take a look! Let me know what YOU would like to see.
I’ve got a lot of ideas that I’m working on for videos. I’ll try to do more blog posts as well. I’m going to share with you the list of ideas. At least some of them. I’d be interested in knowing what YOU want to see soon though.
- Back to School Series Details in recent video
- Challenges ($20 makeup challenge, Dollar tree makeup challenge, 3 minute makeup challenge, no mirror makeup challenge, and no tool makeup challenge)
- Tags (Power of Makeup, Perfect Imperfections, YouTube Made me buy it, Beauty Evolution, and Me Time)
- Chit chat including in depth blog posts (Over 30 beauty tips, Coconut Oil Uses, Baking Soda Uses, and Common household items beauty uses)
- Hacks Tested (both fun and serious for sighted and not sighted)
- One brand tutorials (ELF and Maybelline (eventually more as I build my collection more))
- Hair tutorials for short hair (blow dry, straighten, curling, no heat styles, and quick fixes)
- DIY beauty (different masks, Scrubs, and brush cleaning mat)
- Get Ready With Me (Everyday neutral, minimal products, everyday Glam, Night Out, shopping trip, and more simple looks)
- Beauty Basics series possibly in this order (corrector, concealer, powders, blush contour and highlight, eyeshadow, brows, mascara and liner, and lips)
What are some things you’d like to see added? That’s just some of the things I’m working on. I’ve got a few videos in waiting to go up already. If you have anything you want me to try to do I am happy to do it (providing I have the stuff).