So today I uploaded a video I filmed last week. It’s a GRWM style video showing how to fake being awake. I’m going to elaborate on those here as well as give you some more pointers. I’ve gathered these tips from various places. I’ll have links below to some of the articles and videos that helped me to think of tips.
Here is today’s video! It’s a talk through tutorial using the Maybelline Natural Smokes quad. I also use 3 Maybelline lipsticks as well. You can see it here.
Not sure if you are a subscriber to my YouTube channel! Today’s video is a fairly quick way to style a short bob hair style without too much work!
Feel free to follow me on all my social media including Facebook, Instagram, and more! You can find all my links on my Contact me! page.
I have created a new vlog channel. I haven’t gone so far as to create a new blog. I’m probably going to just keep this over here. If I post a vlog video there MIGHT be a post associated with it, but I’m not sure yet how often they will be done. Anything you’d like to see me vlog about?
The video that’s up now is a video about my suicide attempt a year ago and how I’ve fought my way back. A couple things that hurt and helped as well. The video can be found here.
So today’s video is my explaining the makeup removal process and different options. You can check it out below.
Get UnReady with me
There’s a lot more options than that though so I’m interested to know what your favorite method is? Is there another method you’d like to see demonstrated such as using coconut oil, cleaning cream, or some other drugstore product?
This is a list of some video ideas I’m working on. I hope that you take a look! Let me know what YOU would like to see.
I’ve got a lot of ideas that I’m working on for videos. I’ll try to do more blog posts as well. I’m going to share with you the list of ideas. At least some of them. I’d be interested in knowing what YOU want to see soon though.
- Back to School Series Details in recent video
- Challenges ($20 makeup challenge, Dollar tree makeup challenge, 3 minute makeup challenge, no mirror makeup challenge, and no tool makeup challenge)
- Tags (Power of Makeup, Perfect Imperfections, YouTube Made me buy it, Beauty Evolution, and Me Time)
- Chit chat including in depth blog posts (Over 30 beauty tips, Coconut Oil Uses, Baking Soda Uses, and Common household items beauty uses)
- Hacks Tested (both fun and serious for sighted and not sighted)
- One brand tutorials (ELF and Maybelline (eventually more as I build my collection more))
- Hair tutorials for short hair (blow dry, straighten, curling, no heat styles, and quick fixes)
- DIY beauty (different masks, Scrubs, and brush cleaning mat)
- Get Ready With Me (Everyday neutral, minimal products, everyday Glam, Night Out, shopping trip, and more simple looks)
- Beauty Basics series possibly in this order (corrector, concealer, powders, blush contour and highlight, eyeshadow, brows, mascara and liner, and lips)
What are some things you’d like to see added? That’s just some of the things I’m working on. I’ve got a few videos in waiting to go up already. If you have anything you want me to try to do I am happy to do it (providing I have the stuff).