So today I uploaded a video I filmed last week. It’s a GRWM style video showing how to fake being awake. I’m going to elaborate on those here as well as give you some more pointers. I’ve gathered these tips from various places. I’ll have links below to some of the articles and videos that helped me to think of tips.
I know I’m not going back to school or college any time soon, but I thought I’d create a series that has some fun stuff in it. The first video is a makeup look that’s good for everyday makeup. You can see it below.
Back to School Series: Everyday Natural Drugstore tutorial
- Monistat chafing relief powder gel
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation in Sun Beige
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealers in medium and deep
- Elf HD Powder in Translucent
- Elf Blush and Bronzer In St. Lucia
- Elf baked Shadow in Enchanted
- CoverGirl SuperSizer
- Chella Brow Color in Tantalizing Taupe
- Neutrogena moisture smooth in grapefruit
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Barely Brown
Other ideas for videos are:
- Easy hair styles for short bob
- Everyday Neutral Glam
- Basic makeup tutorial (very simple and Junior high appropriate)
- Back to School beauty essentials
What else would you like to see whether it’s back to school or otherwise? Which one would you like to see?