So today’s video is my explaining the makeup removal process and different options. You can check it out below.
Get UnReady with me
There’s a lot more options than that though so I’m interested to know what your favorite method is? Is there another method you’d like to see demonstrated such as using coconut oil, cleaning cream, or some other drugstore product?
This is a list of some video ideas I’m working on. I hope that you take a look! Let me know what YOU would like to see.
I’ve got a lot of ideas that I’m working on for videos. I’ll try to do more blog posts as well. I’m going to share with you the list of ideas. At least some of them. I’d be interested in knowing what YOU want to see soon though.
- Back to School Series Details in recent video
- Challenges ($20 makeup challenge, Dollar tree makeup challenge, 3 minute makeup challenge, no mirror makeup challenge, and no tool makeup challenge)
- Tags (Power of Makeup, Perfect Imperfections, YouTube Made me buy it, Beauty Evolution, and Me Time)
- Chit chat including in depth blog posts (Over 30 beauty tips, Coconut Oil Uses, Baking Soda Uses, and Common household items beauty uses)
- Hacks Tested (both fun and serious for sighted and not sighted)
- One brand tutorials (ELF and Maybelline (eventually more as I build my collection more))
- Hair tutorials for short hair (blow dry, straighten, curling, no heat styles, and quick fixes)
- DIY beauty (different masks, Scrubs, and brush cleaning mat)
- Get Ready With Me (Everyday neutral, minimal products, everyday Glam, Night Out, shopping trip, and more simple looks)
- Beauty Basics series possibly in this order (corrector, concealer, powders, blush contour and highlight, eyeshadow, brows, mascara and liner, and lips)
What are some things you’d like to see added? That’s just some of the things I’m working on. I’ve got a few videos in waiting to go up already. If you have anything you want me to try to do I am happy to do it (providing I have the stuff).
I know I’m not going back to school or college any time soon, but I thought I’d create a series that has some fun stuff in it. The first video is a makeup look that’s good for everyday makeup. You can see it below.
Back to School Series: Everyday Natural Drugstore tutorial
- Monistat chafing relief powder gel
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation in Sun Beige
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealers in medium and deep
- Elf HD Powder in Translucent
- Elf Blush and Bronzer In St. Lucia
- Elf baked Shadow in Enchanted
- CoverGirl SuperSizer
- Chella Brow Color in Tantalizing Taupe
- Neutrogena moisture smooth in grapefruit
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Barely Brown
Other ideas for videos are:
- Easy hair styles for short bob
- Everyday Neutral Glam
- Basic makeup tutorial (very simple and Junior high appropriate)
- Back to School beauty essentials
What else would you like to see whether it’s back to school or otherwise? Which one would you like to see?
Here’s my YouTube video on my Ride or Die Makeup! https://youtu.be/kZIWRJVsafU
Here’s my entire list. Now there are other options I love, but I’m saving those for other favorite videos! Plus this was top of each category products for me. Do you want to see a Ride or Die under $5 one? Or even a $1 version of good products or both? Let me know in the comments!
Ride or Die Makeup Tag
Primer – Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel
Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
Color Correcting Concealer – Nyx Dark Circle Corrector
Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
Powder – Coty Airspun
Blush – Milani Baked Blush Luminoso
Contour, Highlight – BH Cosmetics Forever Nude Sculpt and Glow palette
Eyeshadow Palette – Revealed Palette
Brow – Maybelline Brow Stylist Definer
Eyeliner – Elf Gel liner (Black or Coffee)
Mascara – Maybelline Lash Sensational
Setting Spray – Elf Mist and Set
Lipstick – Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks
Here’s the official link to the tag http://www.jaclynhillmakeup.com/ride-die-makeup-tag/